If you are the legal guardian of kids or teens who are registered on generationOn.org, you can link their profiles to yours--allowing you to see your children's service totals.
This is a great way for you to be involved in your children's service while allowing them to be in the driver's seat. With this feature, you can monitor your children's progress, set goals together, recognize them for their acheivements, and check if they are eligible for awards or leadership programs.
You can link profiles during the sign-up process. You can also link your profiles at any time.
- Sign in to generationOn.org.
- Access your profile by clicking on your name in your user badge.
- Click "edit" on your profile.
- Find the field called "Children".
- Enter your child's username.
- Click "Save".
- An email will be sent to your child asking to confirm that you are their parent.
- Once your child confirms the relationship, a module will appear on your profile that tells you how many projects and service hours your child has completed.